Marbridge Daily

<- August 26, 2011 ->

Featured Articles

NetDragon Q2 2011 Profit Up 2,757% YoY

PR Newswire Asia, 8/26/11

Fuzhou-based online game developer and operator NetDragon Websoft (0777.HK) today announced its unaudited interim financial results for the period ended June 30, 2011.   Read More...

Rumor: Taobao Mall Invites Major B2Cs to Open Stores

BiaNews, 8/25/11

Hangzhou-based B2C e-commerce platform Taobao Mall reportedly plans to invite China's 30 largest B2C e-commerce sites to open stores on the Taobao Mall platform.   Read More...

91% of Jiayuan Registered Users Only Use Free Service

Shanghai Evening Post, 8/26/11

Rose Gong, CEO of Beijing-based online matchmaking site operator Jiayuan.com (Nasdaq: DATE), recently stated that 9% of the site's users paid for services on the site, while the other 91% of Jiayuan's 45 mln registered users only use free services.   Read More...

Internet

18 more Internet articles available to premium subscribers.

 

SECTIONS

Index Telecom Wireless Internet Television Hardware & Software
Drop Shadow