Chinese Paid Search Report - Q2 2012
Based on extensive interviews with an established panel of top search engine marketing professionals, empirical research of the major Chinese search engines' new platforms and features, and Marbridge's daily coverage of Chinese search-related news and announcements, Marbridge's Quarterly Chinese Paid Search Survey Report helps readers understand where China's paid search market is heading and which search engines are best positioned to gain revenue market share.
A selection of featured topics covered in the Q2 2012 issue of the report includes:
- Mobile Internet - Development and monetization status of Baidu mobile ad products, such as mobile Phoenix Nest and mobile click-to-call, and Baidu's newest strategic initiatives to strengthen its position in China's mobile Internet space.
- Minority Players - Overview and analysis of the competitive strengths and weaknesses of Google, Sogou, and Soso, and the outlook for each to grow or maintain share in the China market.
- Advertiser Spending Trends - Advertiser Q2 2012 spending trends and Q3 2012 spending forecasts by search engine.
- Brand Link - Newest measures Baidu has implemented to further increase adoption of its popular Brand Link ad product.
- Baidu Overseas Expansion - Overview of Baidu's newest steps towards moving beyond China into foreign markets.
This report is available ONLY as part of an annual subscription to Marbridge’s Chinese Paid Search Industry Advisory Service. For more details on this service, including pricing, please fill in the fields below and we will contact you within one business day with additional information.
For more detailed inquires, you can also contact us via email at email@example.com.