Chinese Paid Search Report - Q3 2012
Based on extensive interviews with an established panel of top search engine marketing professionals, empirical research of the major Chinese search engines' new platforms and features, and Marbridge's daily coverage of Chinese search-related news and announcements, Marbridge's Quarterly Chinese Paid Search Survey Report helps readers understand where China's paid search market is heading and which search engines are best positioned to gain traffic and revenue market share.
Coming on the heels of Qihoo 360's mid-August entry into China's search market and subsequent quick ramp-up of traffic share, the Q3 2012 issue of the report - released October 27, 2012 - gives particular emphasis to analyzing how Qihoo is positioning itself and what sort of threat it poses to Baidu and the other market incumbents. A partial selection of featured topics includes:
- Qihoo Stealth Tactics - Detailed explanation of the stealth tactics Qihoo 360 is employing to outmaneuver its competitors.
- Qihoo Search Technology - Competitive analysis of Qihoo's search technology and development team.
- Qihoo Search Monetization Plan - Overview of search engine marketing (SEM) products Qihoo 360 is currently developing and expected time to launch.
- Advertiser Interest in Qihoo SEM - Survey of advertiser interest in Qihoo SEM products, including proportion of quarterly budget advertisers estimate they would allocate to Qihoo.
- Minority Players - Overview and analysis of the competitive strengths and weaknesses of Google, Sogou, and Soso, and the outlook for each to grow or maintain share in the China market.
- Advertiser Spending Trends - Advertiser Q3 2012 spending trends and Q4 2012 spending forecasts by search engine.
This report is available ONLY as part of an annual subscription to Marbridge’s Chinese Paid Search Industry Advisory Service. For more details on this service, including pricing, please fill in the fields below and we will contact you within one business day with additional information.
For more detailed inquires, you can also contact us via email at email@example.com.