Get the free version of Marbridge Daily delivered to your inbox

Click here to subscribe

Focus Media, Dentsu Form Online Ad Venture

Sina Tech, 1/22/08

Focus Media's (Nasdaq: FMCN) wholly-owned subsidiary Hua Kuang Advertising and Japanese advertising firm Dentsu announced today that they will form a joint-venture online advertising firm named Digit Ones.

The new company will be established in Beijing by the end of March 2008, with registered capital of USD 9 mln, 67% of which is to come from Dentsu, and the other 33% from Hua Kuang. Dentsu will name the chairman of the new company, and will transfer all online advertising business from its Beijing and Shanghai subsidiaries to Digit Ones. Target revenue for the first year is roughly 5 bln Japanese yen (approximately USD 47 mln).

Keywords: Hua Kuang JV Digit Ones Beijing Dentsu FMCN Focus Media Internet online advertising revenue


Please note, all fields are required.
None of your personal information will be shared with third parties.



The information contained in this newsletter is based upon sources that Marbridge Consulting believes to be reliable, and we have made every effort to translate the original articles or article excerpts as faithfully as possible. However, Marbridge Consulting makes no warranty of and assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy of either the original source material or the English language translations.

Marbridge Daily Premium

Interested in gaining full access to all newsletter articles and the Marbridge Daily archive? To learn more about premium subscription options, including pricing, please:

Click here

Marbridge Consulting RSS Feed

Marbridge Reports