Get the free version of Marbridge Daily delivered to your inbox

Click here to subscribe

Kongzhong Q2 2008 Revenues up 68%

Xinhua-PRNewswire, 8/14/08

Chinese wireless value-added service provider and WAP portal operator Kongzhong (Nasdaq: KONG) has announced its unaudited financial results for Q2 2008, with net revenues reaching USD 23.52 mln, up 38.7% year-on-year and 10% quarter-on-quarter.

Net income for the quarter came to USD 0.3 mln, up 669% YoY and 241% QoQ.

Total WVAS revenues for the second quarter increased 9% quarter-on-quarter and 38% year-on-year to USD 23.13 mln. Revenues from 2.5G services accounted for approximately 33% of total WVAS revenues and revenues from 2G services represented the remaining 67%.

Total mobile advertising revenues, which were mainly generated from Kongzhong's WAP sites, were USD 357,000, up 60% YoY and 68% QoQ.

The company estimates Q3 2008 revenues will be between between USD 23.5 mln and USD 24.5 mln.

To see Kongzhong's full report, please click here.

Keywords: fiscal report 2.5G KONG Kongzhong mobile advertising Q2 2008 WAP portal wireless WVAS SP


Please note, all fields are required.
None of your personal information will be shared with third parties.



The information contained in this newsletter is based upon sources that Marbridge Consulting believes to be reliable, and we have made every effort to translate the original articles or article excerpts as faithfully as possible. However, Marbridge Consulting makes no warranty of and assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy of either the original source material or the English language translations.

Marbridge Daily Premium

Interested in gaining full access to all newsletter articles and the Marbridge Daily archive? To learn more about premium subscription options, including pricing, please:

Click here

Marbridge Consulting RSS Feed

Marbridge Reports