Chinese Paid Search Report - Q1 2013
Based on extensive interviews with an established panel of top search engine marketing professionals, empirical research of the major Chinese search engines' new platforms and features, and Marbridge's daily coverage of Chinese search-related news and announcements, Marbridge's Quarterly Chinese Paid Search Survey Report helps readers understand where China's paid search market is heading and which search engines are best positioned to gain traffic and revenue market share.
Building on two solid quarters of advertiser feedback on Qihoo 360's initial free and commercial trials, the Q1 2013 issue of the report - released April 24, 2013 - provides strong insights into Qihoo's prospects to effectively monetize its #2 position by query share in China's online search market, as well as the strategic initiatives Baidu and other rivals are taking to maintain revenue growth. A partial selection of featured topics includes:
- Qihoo Search Platform Development - Detailed explanation of the new search products and partnerships Qihoo 360 has developed during the quarter.
- Qihoo Search Monetization - Overview of Qihoo 360's progress in building out its sales network and establishing rebate and bonus spend policies.
- Advertiser Interest in Qihoo SEM - Advertiser feedback on initial paid trials, percentage of Q1 SEM budgets spent on Qihoo search products, and advertiser estimates of planned Q2 spending on Qihoo.
- Baidu Mobile Initiatives - Assessment of Baidu's development efforts in the mobile internet sector, including advertiser interest in and performance evaluation of the company's mobile ad products.
- Disruptive Trends - Changes in advertiser outlook and strategy that may have a significant downside impact on Baidu and China's other general search providers in 2013.
- Minority Players - Overview and analysis of the competitive strengths and weaknesses of Google, Sogou, and Soso, and the outlook for each to grow or maintain share in the China market.
- Advertiser Spending Trends - Advertiser Q1 2013 spending trends and Q2 2013 spending forecasts by search engine.
This report is available ONLY as part of an annual subscription to Marbridge’s Chinese Paid Search Industry Advisory Service. For more details on this service, including pricing, please fill in the fields below and we will contact you within one business day with additional information.
For more detailed inquires, you can also contact us via email at email@example.com.