Chinese Paid Search Report - Q2 2013
Based on extensive interviews with an established panel of top search engine marketing professionals, empirical research of the major Chinese search engines' new platforms and features, and Marbridge's daily coverage of Chinese search-related news and announcements, Marbridge's Quarterly Chinese Paid Search Survey Report helps readers understand where China's paid search market is heading and which search engines are best positioned to gain traffic and revenue market share.
The Q2 2013 issue of the report - released July 23, 2013 - examines Qihoo 360's first full quarter of SEM platform monetization (many advertisers completed account set-up only part way through Q1) and initiatives to carve out greater traffic and revenue share, Baidu's strategies to maintain market share and revenue growth, and the potential for an acquisition of Sogou to significantly alter market dynamics. A partial selection of featured topics includes:
- Qihoo Search Platform Development - Detailed explanation of the new traffic acquisition strategies, search products, and partnerships Qihoo 360 has developed during the quarter.
- Qihoo Search Monetization - Overview of Qihoo 360's progress in attracting new search advertisers and boosting pricing, including paid campaign performance feedback, and hurdles preventing greater acceleration in these areas.
- Baidu Mobile Initiatives - Assessment of Baidu's development efforts in the mobile internet sector, including advertiser interest in and performance evaluation of the company's mobile ad products, and new Baidu strategies for driving heavier advertiser spend on mobile search.
- Sogou Traffic Surge - Analysis of the most likely causes behind a recent surge in Sogou's search traffic.
- Advertiser Spending Trends - Advertiser Q2 2013 spending trends and Q3 2013 spending forecasts by search engine.
This report is available ONLY as part of an annual subscription to Marbridge’s Chinese Paid Search Industry Advisory Service. For more details on this service, including pricing, please fill in the fields below and we will contact you within one business day with additional information.
For more detailed inquires, you can also contact us via email at email@example.com.